Nice look nice eat ,so good ya Lucas..hehe..Can finish all ?Uncle Tey
can't even finish one, he only loved to play with them.
lovely jelly, but too much of colouring. :p
yup, but according to their website the food dye they used are approved by FDA.
Looks nice. Where did u get them?
according to any product manufacturer, their product is the BEST... hahahaha...
1 utama. too bad they don't have a branch here in penang. http://www.qjelly.com/
uj, you want to get those jelly tested to believe? :p
I think I've eaten this before! My sis always buy this jelly cake for birthdays. Leanne had big winnie the pooh, princess, tigger, etc etc. Not too sweet and colourful, very nice. but not cheap eh.I had a barbie doll once. :p
Hahaha, no need la. :) But anything in moderation is ok la.. haha
janice, yup, it's a popular one. was so excited when i stumbled upon the shop at 1 U. uj, agree! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Nice look nice eat ,so good ya Lucas..hehe..
Can finish all ?
Uncle Tey
can't even finish one, he only loved to play with them.
lovely jelly, but too much of colouring. :p
yup, but according to their website the food dye they used are approved by FDA.
Looks nice. Where did u get them?
according to any product manufacturer, their product is the BEST... hahahaha...
1 utama. too bad they don't have a branch here in penang. http://www.qjelly.com/
uj, you want to get those jelly tested to believe? :p
I think I've eaten this before! My sis always buy this jelly cake for birthdays. Leanne had big winnie the pooh, princess, tigger, etc etc. Not too sweet and colourful, very nice. but not cheap eh.
I had a barbie doll once. :p
Hahaha, no need la. :) But anything in moderation is ok la.. haha
janice, yup, it's a popular one. was so excited when i stumbled upon the shop at 1 U.
uj, agree! :)
Post a Comment