good that she doesn't need hair cut that often huh? :p this little guy needs a trim at least once a month. we usually switch on his favorite vcd, but it's only for a short while too. if i cut, i'll get it done within 5 min ( that explain the sloppy work ) before he gets restless.
You have good barbers at home :) I dare not cut Li Wei's hair myself. I did once and his hair was uneven for days. Different lengths and textures in different places hehe :p
10 comments:
Amazing... Lucas can sit still and let the barber do her art. I don't think Jiayu ever will at this point in time.
good that she doesn't need hair cut that often huh? :p this little guy needs a trim at least once a month. we usually switch on his favorite vcd, but it's only for a short while too. if i cut, i'll get it done within 5 min ( that explain the sloppy work ) before he gets restless.
wow.. so guai can sit still ya.. definitely look handsome after the hair cut.
Li Wei is always hysterical when he has his haircut. A trip to the hairdresser is usually very traumatic for him and us :)
we don't even dare to try that ( trip to the real barber ). we'll do just fine with bad hair cut for now. :p
so how long did this hair cut take? Lucas is very obedient already comparing others. I think he'll get use to it if its done regularly. :)
You have good barbers at home :) I dare not cut Li Wei's hair myself. I did once and his hair was uneven for days. Different lengths and textures in different places hehe :p
Wah.. not bad wor Lucas.. still looking handsome as usual :D Hahaha... and what's that thing on the clip??? chocolate stick????
yup, i remember when i was a kid, i need to go to those "quick quick" real barbers.. must kao tim within 5 mins :D HAhaha...
UJ, it was wooden stick.
Janice, I checked the camera time of the first photo and the last photo, it was 12:25:15 and 12:31:56.
Post a Comment