RSS

new magazine for me

Ahdi signed up for bi-weekly Fortune and monthly Discovery yesterday. And so...

Ahmi: You have time to read meh?
(On top the weekly TIME, monthly Personal Money, CLEO, Parenthood, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. )
Ahdi: I think I read at least 70% of TIME, not too bad.
Ahmi: Yeah! ( salute him )
Ahdi: Don't have time mah pass to Ahbi to eat lor...





07/02/2009

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB Lucas:

Wah..teller liao..!

Uncle Tey

Uj said...

Haha... like the pic "should i devour it" the most :)

Lucas will grow up having his own library. Lucky dude!

Tien said...

best way to ingest knowledge is to eat it :)

HuiHui said...

just like Doreamon's memory bread! the one that Nobita uses to "photocopy" his notes, eats and he will remember the whole content until he poops.

i daydreamed of having that bread every time i'd to sit for exam!

jani said...

I also love the story of memory bread! How nice if we can just eat all the knowledge and saves our energy to study!

I love the third picture so much~ He's got very high potential in acting and modeling!

Alex said...

I am surprised he didn't pop it right into his mouth? ^^ I mean... from a kid's point of view..if it's colorful, it must be tasty right?? :P

HuiHui said...

the photos were taken early Feb, when he was 5 months old, before the full blown of his mouthing habit.