wow... looks like a pair of "snow leopard" iShoe, he.. he.. if you know what I mean :)
Lucas, ask ah di to take some photos of u wearing your new shoes
haha... ahmi thinks it's moo moo cow's and it's more like toy shoes because she got it from Toy"R"Us. I wish it's an iShoe.yiyi, it's coming up next. stay tuned!
wow.. that's cute :) I let the gal wear shoes only after she turned 1.. hahaha :)
Wow.. 1st pair of shoes ... u'll never walk alone ;)
agnes, i think a lot people do. since it's sort of a chinese custom, i'd to apply for the "permit" from the elders first.
only can wear after one year old? that's the first time I've heard of it. any 'consequences' for not doing so?I love the pic, super professional!
hehe.. no gua. the sales girls will try to tell you that it's because last time they don't have soft sole shoes.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wow... looks like a pair of "snow leopard" iShoe, he.. he.. if you know what I mean :)
Lucas, ask ah di to take some photos of u wearing your new shoes
haha... ahmi thinks it's moo moo cow's and it's more like toy shoes because she got it from Toy"R"Us. I wish it's an iShoe.
yiyi, it's coming up next. stay tuned!
wow.. that's cute :) I let the gal wear shoes only after she turned 1.. hahaha :)
Wow.. 1st pair of shoes ... u'll never walk alone ;)
agnes, i think a lot people do. since it's sort of a chinese custom, i'd to apply for the "permit" from the elders first.
only can wear after one year old? that's the first time I've heard of it. any 'consequences' for not doing so?
I love the pic, super professional!
hehe.. no gua.
the sales girls will try to tell you that it's because last time they don't have soft sole shoes.
Post a Comment