RSS

I'm a koko now!

I absolutely adores my didi. Can't help stroking him and sayang him everytime I see him. However, I don't get to see him much yet because he's in confinement center with mommy. :(










More of my didi's photos can be found at http://joshuaniam.blogspot.com

8 comments:

yiyi said...

Good boy Lucas, you must be so excited to have little didi as companion. Ask mommy to get another meimei =)

Janice said...

Congratulations for the new member in the family~!
Lucas is now big brother, and he sure looks excited! Another lengchai borned in the world. :)

Lucas said...

yiyi, i prefer to play with cousin meimei instead so that mommy can have more time for me.

janice yiyi, can i play with baby Audrey when she's out?

Janice said...

Sure can, BB Audrey loves handsome boys. :p
I'm also waiting BB Audrey to come out.......

The Navigator said...

:) Congrats Lucas ! Promoted to be a koko now. Looks like you really adore your baby brother.

yiyi said...

Cousin mei mei refer to Jo and Jos? You see them once a year only :p

Lucas said...

Jo is cousin cheche. i like cousin meimei, which is 4 to 5 years younger than me. yiyi, please? can?

ablogaway said...

Wow, congrats! You'll make a great koko :)