RSS

Q & A

Question: Guess what was I doing?



























Answer:



8 comments:

yiyi said...

Lucas so smart! doesn't have to wait ah mi ah di to carry you up, more exciting to climb by yourself ho.

yiyi said...

where is this park Lucas?

Janice said...

I know I know, must be the one in front of your popo's house in sibu
Lucas had a great time for cny~ hehe

Lucas is very strong guy!

HuiHui said...

At Bkt dumbar park Penang, taken last month. He loves to challenge himself physically, I've to hold my breath watching him doing so.

Uj said...

Huh, Lucas, I can't wait to see your 6 packs !!! :P

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucas, you are soooooo strong! You will be climbing tree very soon lo! :)

Auntie SJ

HuiHui said...

UJ, 6 ribs got la.

Alex said...

Good job climbing up! :) Maybe someday he'd be a professional climber...woooaaaah ^^ that'd be super awesome!!