RSS

My 1st flight

At the slightest sound of an aeroplane, I'll request Ah Di or Ah Mi to bring me to the window to see them. And this CNY, I finally had the chance to fly on them high up in the sky among the clouds!

Ah Pak dropped us at the airport on the morning of CNY eve to catch our flight to Sibu - Ah Mi's hometown.

Ah Di paid for the Hot Seats so that Ah Di and Ah Mi got plenty of rooms for their long legs while I get some rooms to walk about. Ah Mi and I boarded last as she was concerned that I will be too fidgety being confined in the plane for too long. Lucky she did that as we have to wait for another half an hour in the plane as they had to change the tyre; lucky too that they discovered that!

The flight was rather uneventful...no full reclining seats - in fact I have to sit on Ah Mi's lap, no champagne, no Bose noise-canceling headset and no in-flight entertainment so Ah Mi and Ah Di had to entertain me. The only bad thing was when the plane starts descending - my ear was killing me so I had to cry and scream to equalize the air pressure in my ears :P

This is my first time going to Sibu, and this trip would be a journey of many first's for me....




Posted by Picasa







4 comments:

shiaohuey said...

It will help to let Lucas drink or swallow some water during taking off and landing.

HuiHui said...

we did offer, but he was already inconsolable. thank god we booked the priority seat - the first row, so, not that many ppl had to endure his scream.

agnes said...

wah.. experience the flight so young adi.. :)

Alex said...

Trip to Sibu sounds awesome. I am so sorry BB Lucas had to experience the ears-popping part about landing, I can never get used to that although I fly rather frequently, that's probably why I'd always prefer to travel by land.... ^^ nice set of pictures!