RSS

monkey see, monkey do

One moment I saw Gong gong sweeping the floor, the next moment ...

One moment I saw popo doing this, the next moment...
(poor turtles didn't have a peaceful sleep until we went back Penang)

One moment I saw someone feeding the turtle, the next moment ...
(poor ahmi can't sit peacefully because I kept bugging her to open the turtle feed for me)

5 comments:

Janice said...

so you had a great time in gong gong & popo's place, don't you? :)
Luckily popo is not keeping rabbits, hamsters, cats and dogs.
:p

Uj said...

Wah, u got ninja turtles as pets!! :P

Lucas said...

yeah, ah pak's house has plenty of space to roam about.

ninja turtles are gong gong's pets.
ahmi, i also want my own pet.

Uj said...

Haha, so what type of pets do you want? You are "dog/cat/fish"-type-kid?

Lucas said...

love 'em all. :)