you've got that smile of the sunshine again!
Hi! Lucas,SJ jie jie feel so happy to see you smile and your handsome face again.:D
yes.. handsome lucas is back!!!
:Dthank you.
WOW.... THE SMARTEST BOY IS BACK!!YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AND YOUR SMILES REALLY CAN "KILL" A LOTS OF GALS...HANSAMU AKACHIANG!!
wah...BB Lucas:Glad to see u happy n ENGTAU face again..cheer !!Uncle Tey
Waaaah.. i keep getting goosebumps everytime I see the previous pictures -____- I am so glad that he's all well and good now, and SOOOOO ADORABLE!:) Great pictures MH, and yes... I am still plotting on how to kidnap your son
alex, u r always welcome to baby sit him haha
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you've got that smile of the sunshine again!
Hi! Lucas,
SJ jie jie feel so happy to see you smile and your handsome face again.
:D
yes.. handsome lucas is back!!!
:D
thank you.
WOW.... THE SMARTEST BOY IS BACK!!
YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AND YOUR SMILES REALLY CAN "KILL" A LOTS OF GALS...
HANSAMU AKACHIANG!!
wah...BB Lucas:
Glad to see u happy n ENGTAU face again..cheer !!
Uncle Tey
Waaaah.. i keep getting goosebumps everytime I see the previous pictures -____- I am so glad that he's all well and good now, and SOOOOO ADORABLE!
:) Great pictures MH, and yes... I am still plotting on how to kidnap your son
alex, u r always welcome to baby sit him haha
Post a Comment