haha, i'm late to watch the 'show' then, now all cencored~! :p nice time having fun with ah mi in the pool eh? I guess Lucas will grow up to be the best swimmer!
haha... lucas so enjoy playing in the water lah... well, is the water cold or warm? guess you guys using warm water horrr? hehe... so great!!! I also wan to be a baby liao... hahaha...
well, btw... =.= sensored liao but still sexy baby.... kikiki....
12 comments:
Oh.. censorship board so strict!!! :)
the boss asked me to remove some photos in there, which i haven't do so. hence, consider yourself lucky that you get to see 'em all.
Wow! Lucas, I still can see your "kancheng" (butt)! Should also cover up mah! hahaha... :D
SJ jie jie
Oops, sorry, should be "kacheng" hehe... ;p
ya ho, let me cover up my small sexy butt...
anymore complaints?
haha, i'm late to watch the 'show' then, now all cencored~! :p
nice time having fun with ah mi in the pool eh? I guess Lucas will grow up to be the best swimmer!
wow.. more fun!!! he has a mini tube himself.. ;)
Lucas, your eyes killing in the 4th photo.
Censorship board is up to standard :Þ
haha... lucas so enjoy playing in the water lah... well, is the water cold or warm? guess you guys using warm water horrr? hehe... so great!!! I also wan to be a baby liao... hahaha...
well, btw... =.= sensored liao but still sexy baby.... kikiki....
yenli yiyi
yiyi, i thought photo #10 is the one. didn't you see i was trying to protect ahmi from the alligator?
no no Lucas, photo #10 is killing the alligator. photo #4 , the eyes are killing ladies (all the aunties here)
Post a Comment