RSS

The 100th post

It's been quite a journey since the "Hello world". **reminiscing, reminiscing* And here I am, a 100 posts later. Lets celebrate it with juicy serving of exclusive photos of mine, shall we? :)





By the way, Happy Easter day to all. No bunny eggs for me this year but I hope next year I will be able to hunt some.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah BB Lucas:

Sooooo...sexy ah...!

Uncle Tey

Iris said...

sexy baby =)

Blessed Easter to you and your ah di and ah mi, too.

The Navigator said...

Sexy baby, yeah !

yiyi said...

wit.wiittt..sexy Lucas!

yenli said...

wow wow wow... what a hot baby!

lucas is extremely cute and sexy oooo!!!!

yeah... so happy to see your photos... muaks


yenli yiyi

sexy baby :) said...

thank you uncle tey, iris cheche, ss yiyi, yiyi and yenli yiyi. :D

jani said...

wow~ you are trained to become super model at such early age!
you should sell money for the 'two spots' shown. hahaha~

sexy baby said...

not trained, natural born. :p

perhaps next time when i'm able to understand instructions, ahmi will say "hands on the hip, lucas" :p