RSS

Roll over

A few weeks back, I discovered a new maneuver - roll over! I flip, flip, flip everywhere, anytime. When I am bored I flip, when I am hungry I flip, when I am sleeping I flip, when I am cranky I flip, when I am excited I flip, when I have nothing to do I flip. When I am really angry, I can flip and roll over a few times, but more often than not, I have not master the reverse-flip - from my tummy to my back. So, I'll be stuck on my tummy until the adults come to rescue.

While on my tummy, I love to imitate swimming and attempt crawling, but never manage to move an inch! Hence, I still have to depend on my taximan as my main mode of transportation. To call up that 1-800-TAXIMAN, I need to whine, whine and whine. Sometimes, I have to resolve to screaming on top of my lung before the taximan finally arrives. Sigh...

Anyway, when I'm not imitating swimming and attempting crawling, these were what I did...











12 comments:

Soporific said...

call 1-800-BESTTAXI

Anonymous said...

do they have midnight surcharge? sometime when I don't feel like sleeping, i ask taximan to bring me lepak until 1.30am.

Anonymous said...

hehe.. lucas, from sight view i see, your hair really very funny lah... just makes yenli yiyi laughs!

hmmm... you are getting strong boy now, "good swimmer" you are!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi,Lucas:

Did u see NTV7 11.00pm monday to thursday show ?

Unlce Tey said you can action in that baby role also liao..cheers !!

Uncle Tey

Anonymous said...

Sorry is 10pm to 11pm ya..cheers.

Uncle Tey

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lucas, mind to tell SJ jie jie what are the conversation between you and your toys? Are you discussing about your hair with the "lion king"? ;) You can ask your daddy and mummy to put some gel on your hair and you will look like David Beckham. ;)
I feel happy everytime seeing your cute cute photos as well as the auntie (actually she's not old but married liao mah! so have to call auntie lah! hihi...) sitting beside me in my office. :)

Anonymous said...

Lucas, you love books! Next time read for YiYi some bedtime stories.

Anonymous said...

SJ cheche & friends - hehe tell u a secret but u must promise not to tell others ok?...I was actually thinking which one of them to eat, both look delicious to me hehe

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tey - Mommy don't let me watch TV one but then Daddy curi curi watch with me hehe

The Navigator said...

The photo of Lucas staring intently at the rubber duck is so cute ! :p

Anonymous said...

Donno why the quack quack keep following me around... Let me show you more photos next time.

Anonymous said...

His hair defies gravity! :)