RSS

Bruce Lee 2

Daddy has been watching this guy almost every night on TV. I think his name is Bruce Lee as the song keeps on repeating that name.



Sometimes I get to steal a glance or two of the TV so I'm practising diligently what I've learnt.







The guy also like to whack the baddies using 2 pieces of sticks. Daddy told me that it's a weapon known as nunchaku.



Since I don't have a nunchaku, all I can do is practise with my rattler



Hmnn, wonder whether I can be the next Bruce Lee, maybe not as violent but as handsome and muscular hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha.. so cute. Lucas, protect yiyi with you kungfu next time :)

Anonymous said...

Lucas, sure you can be handsome (everyone agree) and muscular when you grow up with practising and training.

I will be waiting for a next Bruce Lee ooooooo......Gambateh!

yenli yiyi

Soporific said...

tsk tsk tsk..tat is obviously wong fei hong pose not bruce lee.. :P kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Karen che che,
My sifu - Bruce Lee integrates the best of all Chinese Kungfu styles into Jeet-Kune-Do, that's why you can see Master Wong in my stance too.