As usual, mummy and daddy were looking forward to see me in ultrasound. Dr. Karen said I was doing fine, only mummy was not fine. I weight around 830g now. Mummy said I need to gain 500g by the next appointment, according to the fetal weight chart. So, I've to concentrate on "eating" and growing. In fact, I was drinking water when they saw me in ultrasound, as I can move my jaw now.
This was how I looked like when mummy and daddy saw me in ultrasound. Daddy kept asking why I like to put both my hands and legs with my head together. Well daddy, it's a bit crammed inside here you know...


5 comments:
lucas, i'm sure you can gain more than 500g judging from the amount of pringles that Mommy has been feeding you :P
pringles is yummy!
i want more, i want more...
cannot, they will spoil your teeth, later u need to wear those expensive braces :P
Pringles... which flavour? :p
three weeks ago, it was original flavor. since then mummy has not get the permit to buy new one. mummy had sent in application for sour cream n' onion flavor.
daddy, i'm waiting...
Post a Comment